Click on the link to use this online instrument to practice your songs from music class.
Each character in Peter and the Wolf is represented by it's own instrument and leitmotif. We will be creating our own soundtrack for the story in grades 2 and 3. After listening to each character's leitmotif, is the music:
- loud or soft
- fast or slow
- high or low
- short sounds or long sounds
- how does it make you feel
- what can it tell you about the character?
Please practice the following songs for next week:
- Au Claire de la Lune
A Recorder Club is starting this winter after school at CHSMES!
Open to students in grades 3, 4 and 5
Weekly rehearsals Thursdays 2:45 - 3:15
From January 17th until March 28th
- Recorders will be provided
- Students and parents will need to arrange transportation home from rehearsals each week at 3:15